Leave a comment
June 13, 2011 by Creative Sidekick - Freelance Creative and Multimedia Journalist
- Your business admin takes up precious time that could be used working for clients. A Virtual Assistant can take away these tasks from your to do list.
- You don’t have office space for a new employee. The Virtual Assistant works remotely on your business therefore no need for office space.
- Save money! You don’t need to worry or pay for sick leave, holidays, office space a Virtual Assistant pays their own Tax and NI.
- Only pay for what you need. A Virtual Assistant only works the hours you want on a pre pay, retainer or ad hoc basis, no long lunch hours!
- Get expertise. A Virtual Assistant is a expert administrator and assistant and is continually learning new skills on top of the years of professional experience that qualify them to work in this field.